Cymbiotika - Synergy Vitamin B-12
The most advanced B12 product available on the market, using our biotechnology delivery system known as Micelle. Micelle technology guarantees maximum absorption making these vital nutrients permeable on a subcellular level.
Cymbitoika Synergy B12 is an organic blend of Methylcobalamine and Adenosylcobalamine, the two most bioactive forms of vitamin B12, Vitamin B 6 known as pyridoxine, L-methylfolate, and fulvic minerals. B12 is a vital nutrient that supports red blood cell production, proper neurological function, enhanced mood and memory, and heart, and bone health.
Our folate is in the most bio-active L-methylfolate form, a critically important vitamin for those who carry a mutation in the MTHFR gene.
What makes Synergy B12 different than all other B12 products available?
- Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell to prevent vitamin b12 deficiency.
- More ABSORBABLE than any B12 shot you could get from your doctor.
- Using the 2 only bioavailable forms of B12 adenosylcobalamin, making this product safe for children, elderly, adults -anyone
- Using Folate in the only bioavailable form, L-Methylfolate for maximum absorption and effectiveness of this critical nutrient
- Advanced fulvic mineral formula to activate nutrients to their fullest potential.
- Delicious, organic, sweet berry flavor with no capsules, powders, or tablets to swallow
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
- B12 (as 80% Methylcobalamin, 20% Adenosylcobalamin) - Methylcobalamine and Adenosylcobalamin are coenzyme forms of B12, meaning they are the most bio-available and absorbable of the four types of vitamin B12.
- B-6 (pyridoxine) B-6 contributes to the utilization of B12 for nervous system communication. B-6 is required for more than 140 biological reactions necessary for sustaining human life.
- Fulvic Minerals (shilajit) - Containing the highest ionic trace mineral that is both electrically charged and small enough to pass through any cell wall with ease. Known as the most powerful natural electrolyte. Beneficial for displacing toxins from the cell and replacing them with oxygen and trace minerals.
- L-Methylfolate (folate) - The most bio-available form of vitamin B-9 needed for the production of red and white blood cells in bone marrow, to convert carbohydrates into energy production, and for the production of DNA and RNA.
- Purified Water - triple distilled water is the most neutral carrier. More gentle than alcohol and appropriate for everyone.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - more gentle and stable than alcohol. Certified organic coconut glycerin is a very effective solvent.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil - We use organic cold-pressed sunflower oil as the starting material to produce rich phosphatidylcholine (PC). PC is used to produce micelles/liposomes. There is no omega 6 present in our formula.
- Organic Phosphatidylcholine - sourced from non-GMO sunflower, the primary lipid that cell membranes are composed of, making it one of the most effective ways to restore cell membrane function.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) - a most bio-available form of vitamin E. Assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Wild Berry Oil - wild blueberries contain 2x the amount of antioxidants than store-bought blueberries. Plus the flavor is incredible!
- Organic Acacia Gum - A natural gum consisting of hardened sap from acacia trees.
- Non-GMO Citric Acid - used to preserve freshness and guarantee stability. **Our Citric Acid is derived from Non-GMO Yeast (not from a vegetable or corn) via fermentation. The yeast is fermented using vitamins, minerals, and molasses or leguminous crops, as an example. We use organic processes and ingredients and produce without the use of synthetic ingredients, including chemical pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, hormones, antibiotics, bio-engineering, or ionizing radiation for the Non-GMO and organic requirement.